Check out our Facebook page and Forums for more!
While the chapter does its best to work with what it already has, it is no secret that Southern Minnesota Alliance LARP events thrive on the donations of their players. Below you can find a basic guide to donations and their compensation, though feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about donations. Please remember to save receipts to ensure we can give you the BEST rate possible!
General Donation Information
- Cash: 4 Goblin Stamps per $1 (You can donate directly: Donate via PayPal)
- Purchased Requested Props/Costume Donations: 5-10 GS per $1, depending on item in question and nature of Plot request
- Basic Worked Donations: 20 GS per hour of labor worked, plus 3 GS per $1 of materials
- Advanced Worked Donations: 40 GS per hour of labor worked, plus 3 GS per $1 of materials
- Spell/Arrow/Alchemy Packets: 1 GS per 2 Packets, with large donations of packets potentially being given additional a bonus
- 2-point or 3-point Armor: Treated as an Advanced Work donation described above with potential bonuses, or will receive a 10 GS per $1 rate for purchased items of sufficient quality
- Purchased Cloth Costuming: 5 Goblin Stamps per $1 spent
- "Nobility Level” Costuming: Treated as an Advanced Work donation described above with potential bonuses, or will receive a 10 GS per $1 rate for purchased items of sufficient quality
- Tabards: 30 Goblin Stamps - Note that tabard donations must have tailored edges and necklines, as well as measure at least 2.33 yards (7 feet) from end to end and be at least 24 inches wide
- Food for NPC Camp (drinks, snacks, etc.): 6 GS per $1 - Note that only a certain amount of food will be accepted each event, and only food pre-approved a week before the event will be accepted for GS
- Hosting a New Player Fight Practice: 200 GS with Staff Approval - This must be planned at least 2 weeks in advance so we can publicly post it
For specific donation requests and information, please see the post on our chapter's forum: Specific Donations Requests